Friday, November 23, 2007

RE: Bring. It. On.

Jono posted this at his blog
Everyone has a list of bands that they wish they got to see, but never did. One such band on my list is Carcass, one of the first death metal bands I ever heard, and a huge inspiration for my own music. Well, metal-fans, good news:

Legendary British death metal band, CARCASS, will reunite for next year’s Wacken Open Air festival. Bassist/vocalist, Jeff Walker, issued the following statement on behalf of the band:

“Well, they said it would never happen. In fact I said it would never happen. Then I noticed no one pays attention to what I say anyway and I sounded like an idiot…

“Myself, Jeff Walker, on bass and vocals, ‘the semi-legendary’ Bill Steer and Mike Amott on lead guitar and Daniel Erlandsson (ARCH ENEMY), filling in for Ken on drums, look forwards to mutilating your hearing”.


Bring. It. On. :)


So Jono here is my list:

Bob Marley and the Wailers - Bob was dead before I started listening to them
Sublime - Bradley was dead before I started Listening to them
Nirvana - Didn't have a chance to see them before Kurt died
John Lennon- Dead before I was born
Dead Kennedys - Break up and Lawsuit happened before I started listening to them

No comments: