Monday, September 10, 2007

You'll never belive this shit, but I do: Cop gone wild- Lying and making threats just part of his job

This happened in a speed trap town in Missouri called St. George with only a few officers that think they have more power than they really do. This happened outside of their jurisdiction and they have no police powers where they stopped me.

The commuter lot is open 24 hours a day and can be confirmed by calling 1-888-Ask-MoDOT.

You'll hear this officer tell me he'll make up "9 different charges" including resisting arrest before he has even tried to arrest me. You'll hear him say how I didn't use my turn signal and I was weaving when the video clearly proves him wrong.

I truly thought if I didn't suck up, I would be beaten and maybe killed.

The person who posts this as that you please excuse the clicking in the video.


http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2715792117793977759&hl=en

No comments: