Thursday, September 20, 2007

Tumbl and Stumble for the week of 9-16 thru 9-21

Here is a new segment, I present to you Tumbl and Stumble. This is stuff that I found on the internets and either said that I liked on StumbleUpon or that I added to my Tumblog so here we go...

Tumbl'd:


http://view.break.com/342788 - Watch more free videos



Facebook | Causes - Broodax for President '08


dear apple — desrt (ryan lortie)


Spiral Nature - Philosophy - Anarchy - Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About Anarchy







From The Magazine : Radar Online : Cory Doctorow imagines a world in which Google is evil



ReactOS Homepage - Roadmap


Top 10 Most Weird keyboards | Funtasticus.com


Dont know what to do in the office? | Funtasticus.com

Mac OS X keyboard shortcuts

Some quotes that people said in the courtroom

# Lawyer: "Now sir, I'm sure you are an intelligent and honest man--"
# Witness: "Thank you. If I weren't under oath, I'd return the compliment.


# Lawyer: "What is your brother-in-law's name?"
# Witness: "Borofkin."
# Lawyer: "What's his first name?"
# Witness: "I can't remember."
# Lawyer: "He's been your brother-in-law for years, and you can't remember his first name?"
# Witness: "No. I tell you, I'm too excited." (rising and pointing to his brother-in-law) "Nathan, for heaven's sake, tell them your first name!"


# Lawyer: "Now sir, I'm sure you are an intelligent and honest man--"
# Witness: "Thank you. If I weren't under oath, I'd return the compliment.


Alien Abduction? UFO sightings? Return to tell the story! Cool new product a perfect unusual Christmas gift...

(11:59:09 PM) keese: really, i actually learned something today
(11:59:29 PM) redchairdriver: whats that
(11:59:42 PM) keese: i learned that steven hawking can travel through time
(11:59:58 PM) redchairdriver: hell yeah, and so can chuck norris


Stumbled:

Dont know what to do in the office? | Funtasticus.com

Neave Planetarium

Flash &187; Drum Machine

boortz.com: More BoortzLipstick In School

Brave New World by Aldous Huxley : chapter one

Hackers Smack Anti-Piracy Firm MediaDefender Again and Again

FactCheck.org

http://www.lclark.edu/~hesdaile/pictures/baby.jpg

Wikipedia

magnificent bastard - top 10 ways to look like a total toolbag

No comments: