Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Another New Blog and Webcam Issues

Okay everyone last week I told you about Something Kinda Techy well on top of that I have started an Ubuntu Help Blog. All of the original content posted to this blog is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution, Share Alike 3.0 with the copyright holder being RLUG. There are going to be videos, screenshots, text walk-through's and how-to's. And we're starting from the beginning the first video is how to download and burn the Ubutnu ISO.

Now on to what is kinda crappy, ustream, the people who host the webcam (look to the right) are being flooded by users (including me) and the server keeps filling up I've noticed this happening around 6:00 PM EDT so if/when the cam goes down you know it's them and not me

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

test

Anonymous said...

Well said.