Thursday, February 15, 2007

I'm a horrible person

I love, loving things that you're not supposed to. I recently installed Stella; it's an Free (as in software and as in beer) Atari 2600 Emulator. I'm currently playing Custers Revenge, it was the first x-rated video game.

Here have a look:


Its a game where you are Col. Custer and you run across the screen to have t3h f0rc3d s3x012 with an Indian Woman tied to a cactus; while having arrows shot at you.

I'm what the Spanish call "el terrible"

2 comments:

threethirty said...

when I looked at this post while watching DL.TV the video was playing in the screenshot it was freeky

Anonymous said...

The video isn't playing in the screenshot because technically, the video isn't on the screen. The video is an overlay which means that the video is on the screen of a screen, and not processed as part of the image. Just a fun fact for the day!